Comprehensive Aircraft Management
Combining technical expertise and thoughtfulness, our comprehensive aircraft management service offers cost transparency, service reliability, trip discretion and flexibility for our aircraft owners, based on their individual needs.
AEGLE Aviation is approved and operating aircraft on several countries’ registries. Our 24-7 full-capability service ensures that you all the benefits of aircraft ownership whilst we take care of the tedious and complex matters such as aviation legislation compliance, aircraft maintenance planning and coordination, crew selection and recruitment. AEGLE Aviation ensures that services at every stage of your aircraft ownership experience such as selecting an aircraft, aircraft pre-purchase inspections, supervising the completions and refurbishments to operating and maintaining the aircraft, our experienced and skilled team will take care of every detail for you.
Our services includes:
- Assist in your decision for the best registry for your aircraft, and complying with the aviation authorities such as FAA, Bermuda, Cayman Island, and Isle of Man.
- Customize your aircraft manuals and documents, and its adherence to the standard operating procedures based on the compliance to the relevant aviation regulatory authorities.
- Perform as your Continued Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) as required by selected aviation authorities.
- Coordinate and administer your aircraft licensing, insurance, subscriptions and aircraft programs amongst other details.
- Plan and support your flights including airport, hotel, ground transport arrangements and other travel support services.
- Plan and coordinate your aircraft maintenance of the aircraft based on quality, cost and value.
- Selecting, training and ensuring your flight crew and cabin crew are to the best standards, based on your requirements.
- Perform financial budgeting, payment and clear reporting of your aircraft expenses, with your prior approvals.